We are proud to say that Centre Fillings Caterers is family run and has been providing event catering to the businesses, communities and families of Leeds since 1995.
Being a family business allows us the flexibility to cater for your event needs. If you need us to cater for family or corporate event be it in the evening, night or on the weekend, we can do it.
We are able to provide catering for any kind of event for any number of people. We provide the following to clients across Leeds:
- Evening & Weekend event finger & fork buffet catering for 300+ people at Leeds Entertainment Clubs
- Breakfast meeting buffet catering for corporate clients in Leeds
- Brunch meeting buffet catering for multi-national company clients
- Lunchtime buffets for meetings and staff training days
- Office treat catering where team of staff are rewarded for good work with buns, cakes & pastries
- Evening & Weekend event catering for 300+ people at Leeds Theatres
We are able to lend cutlery, crockery and linen for your event if required. Please speak to our events manager on 01132 428252 to discuss your needs.
Hot Food and Sandwich Shops
We have three well established hot food and sandwich shops in Leeds city centre and we are looking to open more in the future.
Our shops can be found at:
- 110 Wellington Street, Leeds. LS1 4LT
- 45 St Pauls Street, Leeds. LS1 2RU
- Unit 2, 4 Manor Court, Manor Road, Holbeck, Leeds. LS11 9AH
Food Allergies and Intolerance
The care of our customers is high on our agenda and as such we follow government guidance in relation to the desriptions and labelling of products when it comes to allergies and intolerances.
Nuts - Our food preparation premises are not nut free and we have to advise customers that our freshly prepared products may contain traces of nuts. We are able to provide food items that have been prepared and packaged in a "nut free enviroment".
Food Intolerances - We are able to supply food for people who suffer from Wheat or Gluten intolerances if you makes us aware of their needs at the point of ordering.
Further advice can be found on food allergies and intolerances at the Allergy UK website
Food Hygiene & Handling
Every member fo staff at Centre Fillings Caterers has up to date food hygiene certificate and we ensure that our food preparation centre and shops meet all current Food Standards Agency regulations.
Rules for food handling can be found in the below downloadable documents from the Food Standards Agency website:
Food Hygiene - A guide for your business
Food Law - Inspections and your business
Good hygiene is good for your business
All food is transported in refrigerated vans to comply with food hygiene regulations.
If you require any further information on the services that we provide, please do not hesitate in contacting us.